Paralegal at DeBund Law Offices
Wang Jiayan works as a paralegal in DeBund Law Offices. He is graduated from East China University of Political Science and Law (“ECUPL”) and awarded the degree of Juris Master. He is also awarded the degree of Bachelor of Engineering in Hohai University.
- Wang passed his Bar examination in 2015;
- Wang specializes in intellectual property laws, corporate laws, contract laws and other civil and commercial laws. Intellectual property includes trademark registration, review and opposition. Civil and commercial area contains license agreement, sales agreement, user agreement and severance agreement, etc.
- Shanghai DeBund Law Offices.
- LLM, East China University of Political Science and Law;
- Bachelor of Hydraulic Engineering, Hohai University.
- Chinese and English.
- Assisted in review of Computer Software License Agreement between Webzen and some domestic companies;
- Assisted in drafting of user agreement, online sales agreement, cooperation agreement and other routine legal documents for domestic companies;
- Assisted in dealing with labor agreement or non-disclosure agreement for regular clients;
- Assisted in research and registration of trademarks, and other trademarks issues.