Attorney-at-Law at DeBund Law Offices
Yang Hong is an attorney of Shanghai DeBund Law Offices, and associate professor and IPR postgraduate tutor of Shanghai University of International Business and Economics. Mr. Yang also acts as an invited mediator at Shanghai No.2 Intermediate People’s Court. Mr. Yang graduated from East China University of Political Science and Law and obtained his LLM degree and PhD degree.
Tel: 021-52134900 Fax:021-52134911
- Mr. Yang passed his bar examination in 2004 and has been practicing law since 2012;
- Mr. Yang obtained the Advanced Interpreter Certificate in 2003.
- Mr. Yang practices primarily within IP related ligation/arbitration and counseling, and is familiar with legal fields related to international transactions and disputes. He specializes in various aspects of IP, especially in litigation and arbitration of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets and unfair competition, and its management, license, trademark registration and review, as well as dispute resolution on contracts and transnational contract management. Mr. Yang acts as a long-term legal consultant and has extensive experience in corporate laws.
- Law School of Shanghai University of International Business and Economics;
- Shanghai Zhenghan Law Firm;
- Shanghai DeBund Law Offices.
- 2013-2014 Law School of University of California, Berkley, USA Visiting Scholar;
- July 2010 International Law School of East China University of Political Science and Law Doctor of Law;
- July 2006 International Law School of East China University of Political Science and Law Master of Law;
- July 2003 School of Chinese Studies and Exchange of Shanghai Foreign Studies University Bachelor of Arts.
- Chinese and English.
Trademark Administrative Procedure and Dispute Resolution
- Represented several enterprises to file trademark registration, opposition and review, and provide trademark application strategy establishment;
- Participated in Nike Sports Camp’s trademark license and management;
Trademark and Unfair Competition：
- Participated in Zhejiang Wu Fang Zhai Co., Ltd vs. Shanghai Wufangzhai Food Co., Ltd. Trademark and Unfair Competition;
- Represented IQIYI to file unfair competition against competitor’s malicious blocking ads (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Shanghai Zhuqing Business Consulting Co., Ltd vs. Beijing NetEasse Co., Ltd. Copyright Infringement of famous photographic works of 24 seasonal solar terms (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Represented an archeology professor of Fudan University vs. a vice professor of Peking University Copyright Infringement (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- A private enterprise vs. a listed Pharmaceutical Medical Patent Infringement, and Non-Infringement Affirmation Suit (Defendant’s Attorney).
- Copyright Book: the Sui Generis IP Protection for Folklore, published by Law Press China in 2011;
- Participated in editing the WTO LAW DICTIONARY, published by Law Press China in 2006;
- Wrote more than ten of his essays, some in English and others in Chinese, some about international IP right protection and others about international trade dispute resolution, for and published on such journals as Studies in Law and Business, Asia Pacific Economic Review, WTO Economic Herald.