Attorney-at-Law at DeBund Law Offices
Yue Mengyan, an attorney-at-law, specializes in intellectual property and corporate issues. She studied laws in Fudan University and obtained her bachelor degree.
Tel: 021-52134900 Fax:021-52134911
- Ms. Yue passed her bar examination in 2011 and has been practicing law since 2012;
- Ms. Yue practices primarily within intellectual properties and corporate issues. Intellectual properties include IP related ligation, counseling and transactional work on patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, registration, its administrative procedures, administrative ligation, license and business negotiation. Corporate issues includes M&A, investment and financing for domestic legal entities and Variable interest entities, shares disputes, credit and debts.
- Xian Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd;
- Shanghai Debund Law Offices.
- LLB, Law School, Fudan University.
- Chinese and English.
Trademark Administrative Procedure and Civil Dispute Resolution
- Represented Baozou, Xiaohongshu to file administrative procedures, such as trademark registration, opposition, trademark review;
- Represented Xiaohongshu, ZHIBO8, Hanamaru Food, Tuoying Network and other well-known enterprises to file trademark registration and trademark application strategy establishment;
- Represented Kangcheng Investment to file trademark infringement cases against copycatted RT-MART (this case is advised to one of TOP10 Shanghai Typical IP Cases);
- Represented Shanghai Feicu East Broadcasting Co., Ltd vs. Shanghai Youdu Broadband Technology Co. Ltd Information Network Dissemination Infringement (Defendant’s Attorney);
- Shanghai Animation Film Studio vs. Zhejiang Xinying, H.BROTHERS Shanghai Copyright Infringement (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Shanghai LSMUSIC vs. VODone Copyright Infringement (Defendant’s Attorney);
- Kangcheng Investment (China) Co., Ltd vs. Darunfa market Co. Ltd Infringement and Unfair Competition (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Shang Ganglian vs. Suzhou Zhongyida Unfair Competition (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Acted for UUSENSE in its initial public offering on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations and issuing legal opinion;
- Participated in Zhuoshichengjiu’s Series A, A+ round Financing (Financier’s Attorney);
- Participated in Liulishuo’s Series B, C round Financing (Financier’s Attorney);
- Participated in Chiwei Technology’s Series A round Financing (Financier’s Attorney);
Apple Store Complaints and Counter-notice
- Represented Baozou, 9158, MEITUAN, DIANPING, Zhibo8, Wuhan Weipai and other well-known internet enterprises to provide legal services of complaints and counter-notices.