Attorney at Husch Blackwell, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Dr. Wu has been practicing law since 2005. He has a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from Cornell University. He is admitted to the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
All areas of intellectual property: Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and Trade Secret protection, including opinions and licensing. Well versed with proceedings before the Patent Trials and Appeals Board of the USPTO. IP litigation counseling.
- B.A. in Molecular Biology from U.C. Berkeley 1992
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from Cornell University 2006
- J.D. from Fordham 2007
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Midwest Chinese American Science & Technology Association
- OCA Asian Pacific American Advocates
- United Way – Multicultural Cabinet
- YMCA St Louis County
- Post-doctoral fellow at the University of Pittsburgh
- Patent Attorney at Kenyon & Kenyon, New York
- Over 1000 applications/prosecutions before the USPTO
- IP due diligence on behalf of Abbott Laboratories and Schering Plough
Patenting Biotech Beyond The Central Dogma, Nature Biotechnology 28, 230-233, 2010.
English and Chinese