Attorney-at-Law at DeBund Law Offices
Luo Yanjie is an attorney-at-law and intellectual property attorney. He graduated from East China University of Political Science and Law and obtained his Bachelor degree.
Tel: 021-52134900 Fax:021-52134911
- Luo passed her bar examination in 2009 and has been practicing laws since 2010.
- Luo practices primarily within IPR related litigation and counseling and transactional work, including trademark, copyright and unfair competition. Mr. Luo has extensive experience in the field of intellectual property ligation and administrative procedures such as domestic and oversea trademark registration, review and opposition.
【Working and Internship Experience】
- Shanghai Oriental Notary Public Office;
- Shanghai Debund Law Offices.
- LLB, East China University of Political Science and Law.
- Chinese and English.
Trademark Administrative Procedure and Dispute Resolution
- Represented CRICCHINA to file administrative procedures, such as trademark registration, opposition, rejection review and opposition review;
- Represented German Weiss to file trademark registration, dispute resolution, rejection review and subsequent administrative ligation;
- Represented Shanghai Pharma to file trademark registration, and trademark application strategy establishment;
- Represented Shanghai Xinhaoyi to file Madrid trademark application and succeeded in trademark registration in Britain, Italy and Germany.
- Represented Germany Zimmer to file trademark protection cases;
- Represented Janpanese Sugino to file several trademark protection cases;
- Represented Louis Vuitton to file several trademark protection cases;
- Represented Kangcheng Investment to file trademark infringement cases against copycatted RT-MART (this case is advised to one of TOP10 Shanghai Typical IP Cases).
- Emperor Entertainment vs. Shanghai Youdu Copyright Infringement (Defendant’s Attorney);
- com vs. Qihoo Copyright Infringement (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Hangzhou Dukou vs. EXTREME FIRE Copyright and Trade Secret Infringement (Defendant’s Attorney);
- Represented Warship Girls R to file copyright affirmation cases and other infringement cases.
- com vs. Beijing Zhongsou.com Unfair Competition (Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- IQIYI vs. Shanghai Zhencai (and other companies) Unfair Competition(Plaintiff’s Attorney);
- Represented Qidian.com to file unfair competition between novel name and game name of Jiu Xing Tian Chen Jue (Chinese Name: 九星天辰决) (Plaintiff’s Attorney).
- Luo’s Statement of Attorney won Third Prize of the First Shanghai Bar Association Paper Award Competition.