On 20th December, Mr. Steven Duke （杜史文）, Vice Consul of U.S.A, visited DeBund Law Offices/Bridge IP Law Commentary for the survey on the IPR protection in China.
On the meeting with the Consul, Mr. You Yunting introduced the IPR protection in China and replied the questions interested by the visitor, which mainly include the national treatment of foreign companies in IPR dispute settlement, the destroy of knockoff model through judicial way, the copyright of video-sharing programs, the transaction and transfer of patent, the protection of trade secret and the development of IPR judge and lawyers in China.
More related posts on our website:
1. What If the Patent Infringement Lawsuit Apple vs HTC in China?
2. Increased Penalty for the IPR Protection after China Criminal Law Revision
3. Common Problems Concerning the Notarization of Internet Evidences in China
4. Matters for Attention in the Patent Preliminary Injunction Application in China(I)
5. Matters for Attention in the Patent Preliminary Injunction Application in China(II)
6. The Patent Prosecution Highway is Piloting in China
7. The First Primary People’s Court with Jurisdiction over Patent Disputes in China
Editor: Mr. Albert Chen
Attorney-at-law of DeBund Law Offices
Co-editor: Mr. You Yunting
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Bridge IP Law Commentary
Partner & Attorney-at-law of Shanghai DeBund Law Offices
Email: Bridge@chinaiplawyer.com, Tel: 8621-5213-4900,
You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Bridge IP Law Commentary is a website focus on the introduction of commercial laws in China, especially the intellectual property laws. All the posts here are our original works. And all news or cases referred here are from public reports, and our comments or analysis are of due diligence, neutrality and impartiality, representing our own opinions only and are our original works. You may contact us shall you have any opinions or suggestions.